Not eating at night and before noon is very helpful to my kapha prone constitution, yet I realize how vata types are not helped nearly as much by this approach.
I have practiced many forms of fasting over the past 30+ years.
From this type of intermittent fasting, add one day with lemon water, supplements, VitaliTEA and complete smoothie, each week. Enzymes and trace minerals are essential to emotional awareness.
Written by Dr. John Ray ND
1. According to Senate Document No. 264, the official publication, 99 percent of American people are deficient in minerals, and a marked deficiency in any one of the more important minerals actually results in disease.
2. The body is equipped to chelate only a small amount of some inorganic elements from nature. Therefore, the body requires the minerals to come from plants in a chelated form that the minerals may be properly assimilated and utilized. The efficiency of each mineral is enhanced by balanced amounts of the others.
3. The body must maintain an adequate mineral supply to maintain a balance between internal and external pressures of the cells called osmotic equilibrium. This state must be maintained for normal cell function and continued youthful health.
4. All nutrients such as vitamins, proteins, enzymes, amino acids, carbohydrates, fats, sugars, oils, etc. require minerals for activity. All bodily processes depend upon the action of minerals.
5. Trace chelated minerals are more important in nutrition than vitamins. Vitamins can be synthesized by living matter, minerals cannot.
6. Vitamins are required for every biochemical activity of the body. Vitamins cannot function unless minerals are present.
7. Minerals are the catalysts that make enzyme functions possible. Chelated minerals combine with enzymes into an alkaline detoxifying agent which neutralizes the acid metabolic by-products of the cells and other toxic conditions within the body and prepares them for elimination.
8. Hormonal secretion of glands is dependent upon mineral stimulation.
Enzymes- Raw Protein- Amino Acids
These three work interdependently within the body. Enzymes are necessary for digestion and assimilation of nutrients, carbohydrates/sugars, fats and proteins. Raw protein digested efficiently provides the nutritional profile for the production of nine essential amino acids. When provided, the other nonessential amino acids may be synthesized within the body. This provides the endocrine system the necessary nutrition for the production of hormones. When stress is put on one endocrine gland, the effects are felt throughout the system, effecting hormonal production and balance. The modern diet may consist of a bombardment of sugars, fats etc., where our pancreas is under constant stress to provide necessary enzymes. Supplementation of high quality enzymes may assist to ease this digestive stress, eventually allowing for physical regeneration.
- Enzymes and raw protein provide the nutrition for the formation of amino acids, precursor to hormone production.
- Protein does not perform its function unless broken down into amino acids. Hence the importance of sufficient enzyme activity. Enzymes help extract chelated minerals from food. Enzymes transform chelated minerals into an alkaline detoxifying agent which combines with acid cellular wastes and toxic settlements within the body assisting to neutralize, preparing them for elimination.
- Raw bee pollen- preferably from a local apiary, digests efficiently by crushing and taking with a little honey.
- Many bean sprouts are good sources of raw protein.
- Two of 9 essential amino acids, tryptophan and lysine, are destroyed by heating/cooking at approximately 110 degrees F.
- Proteins, sugars and fats may require supplemented enzymes to digest efficiently. Hormones act within the body as a catalyst in every metabolic function, endothermic and exothermic reactions which are necessary for biological transmutation; to heal and regenerate tissues and to warm or cool the body (healthy thyroid function).
- Minerals & Trace Minerals~
The body requires minerals to come from plants, or fossilized sea beds providing the extraction process does not damage the natural qualities. Minerals combine with enzymes makes an alkaline agent which neutralizes the acid metabolic by-products of the cells and other toxic conditions within the body and prepares them for elimination.
“The acid-alkaline balance (pH) of the tissue fluid is controlled by minerals.” John Ray ND
Minerals are essential for electrical catalyst within the body. Liquid minerals and mineral caps may be purchased online though Enzymes International. A readily available liquid trace mineral product called Concentrace is a good start.
If you are in a part of the world where these products are difficult to obtain, then Concentrace can start you on mineral supplementation. There are many enzymes to choose from in every health food store. Avoid papaya enzymes as most are sadly GMO.
Review the Healing Crisis and allow the surfacing of emotion. Be alert to Projection/Nonprojection as the emotions move into greater awareness.
Physical upgrades allow for more access into emotion.